Sunday, June 2, 2019

Project Ideas

I have been thinking about different project ideas for a while and a topic that has always intrigued me is Colonial America. A few topics from that time period that interest me are:
  • The Revolutionary War 
  • The Culper Spy Ring
  • Women's Fashion
  • Slavery and its Impact
I really enjoyed the Story Map of the First Battle of Bull Run by Patrick McKinney. It really inspired me and I think that I want my project to follow the same type of format used there. He used the website, Esri Story Maps, which is what I will likely do as well. I have created an account and will continue to explore and familiarize myself with the site.

Citation: 
DaFunOne. “Please Enjoy This Post to Usher You Some Knowledge About the 4th of July and Its Corresponding Events. Hope You Read It All!” Imgur, 4 July 2018, imgur.com/gallery/9d96iRc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIS

One website that I have found very useful in completing my past historic preservation projects is the USGS Topographic Maps . This website i...