Sunday, July 7, 2019

GIS

One website that I have found very useful in completing my past historic preservation projects is the USGS Topographic Maps. This website is super easy to use. All the user has to do is either type in a location or quadrangle name, or click a location on the map, and it will provide you with all of the topographic maps from the area with dates as far back as the 1800's. This tool is so beneficial and is something that I will continue to use in the future.

As for my project, I have not gotten the chance to make any major updates but I will be completing it in the next few days. I need to finish up the formatting and entering information and I should be finished after a final proof read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIS

One website that I have found very useful in completing my past historic preservation projects is the USGS Topographic Maps . This website i...