Thursday, June 13, 2019

Digitizing and Sourcing

I am familiar with many of the digital materials, such as YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, Wikipedia, etc. and I am likely to have an account with nearly all of these websites. Knowing how to use these websites has made me realize that I would like to take my project in a direction I am familiar with. I have decided to take a trip down to Williamsburg, Virginia and document the historical buildings in the area and I believe the best way to document the trip is by posting a board to Pinterest. I am well versed in the art of using Pinterest but I have never created my own post, instead I just reblog. My Pinterest account and my past personal website are the two main materials I have that someone can view and get to know a little about me. Through Pinterest you can see what I am interested in and my website gives you an insight on some materials in my life that mean a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIS

One website that I have found very useful in completing my past historic preservation projects is the USGS Topographic Maps . This website i...