Thursday, June 27, 2019

Digital Online Archives

The Northern Virginia Digital History Archive website was fairly easy to upload an image to. I had a little problems at first with images being to large but I managed to figure it out. One archive website that I really enjoy is the National Archives website. I love how you can view the famous founding documents of United States history, such as the Declaration of Independence. They provide easy zooming and even descriptions of the conditions of the documents.

As for my project, it is coming along nicely. I have taken all of my photos and have begun creating a layout of how I want my story map to look like. I still need to upload my photos to a website, such as Flickr, since unfortunately I cannot upload the photos directly from my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIS

One website that I have found very useful in completing my past historic preservation projects is the USGS Topographic Maps . This website i...