Thursday, May 30, 2019

Historical Societies I Follow

I am currently following two historical societies on Facebook. The first is George Washington's Mount Vernon. I follow this site because this time period is the most intriguing time in our country's history in my opinion. The Revolutionary War is was got me interested in history and I always seem to learn something new about the house from their site. 

The second society I follow is the Daughters of the American Revolution National Headquarters. I am in the process of joining the DAR and following this page helps me stay connected and up to date with any new information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIS

One website that I have found very useful in completing my past historic preservation projects is the USGS Topographic Maps . This website i...