Thursday, May 30, 2019

Helpful and Interesting Blogs

After exploring the internet, I have discovered a couple of blogs I believe are worth checking out. The first two are the typical style of blog about unusual topics. The first is called Marie Antoinette' Gossip Guide to the 18th Century and discusses topics such as fashion, art, and women of the time. It even gives book and museum suggestions!

The second blog I found is Ancientfoods. This blog goes into great detail about the history of food and drink across the world. The site is easy to navigate and explore due to the categories located on the sidebar that are based on global location. 

The last blog is one I have followed for many years and has helped me study for school in the past. It is titled CrashCourse. Instead of it being the typical written blog, this blog is located on YouTube and is video based. While it does not go into great detail about individual topics, the host does a fantastic job on summarizing a large subject such as an individual era.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIS

One website that I have found very useful in completing my past historic preservation projects is the USGS Topographic Maps . This website i...